Monday, December 05, 2016

Jill Stein in New York outside Trump Towers

Jill Stein came to New York today and made more money for her recount project. Which is very good news for companies like Exxon Mobile, Lockheed Martin, etc. She has already $8,500,000 in such firms, so she is a loyal investor. Many in the GOP no doubt approve.

And since she raised over $6,000,000 for the recount of the votes this November in the US, she is going to have a lot more. Which some people think was going to be spent on the recount. In fact that was the premise of her solicitation.

But that is not where the money went. She could have had a recount in Pennsylvania, but she did not want to pay the state fee of $1,000,000 to pay for their workers. Maybe she expected them to do it for free. And keep the money she raised.

Arriving in New York at 10am, she headed for the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, across from which she made her speech. The press was there in great force, but only to listen to her. When I showed them the information about her, they rudely ignored it. They know she has lots of money and makes an easy story just showing up to ask for more money.

Most of the passersby knew that too. While the press was rude, the crowd reached out to me, and when I told them the facts about Stein were easy to check - and FREE - they wanted to know why the journalists were acting like petulant brats. Lots of disgust from both Democrats and Republicans on this. I ridiculed them for hours - and told one fool who wanted only an easy scoop that I could face every single American in the face after having done my bit They acted bored and stupid. They did squirm as I pointed them out, and had to endure my honest criticism for their dishonest and sloppy work.

CNN was especially rude, and this after assaulting me on 9 November when I asked them why they were only reporting one side to the story. I had to threaten them with arrest. CNN treats American with contempt by not telling the whole story, ignoring issues like hemp, Clinton's sexual abuse of Cathy O'Brien, etc.

Other outlets are also full of stupid lazy hacks. Just look at the lack of articles on hemp - compared to the multitude of articles on Kim Kardashian. Or dope. Written by dopes.

So while I am not against a recount, Jill Stein is NOT the person to be trusted with it and lots of money. Who knows what she is really doing with it. And how many fools there are in the Green Party to allow someone with the kind of investment she has to be their candidate.

That said, in case someone wants to accuse me of being some kind of right wing activist, go on this very blog and see how many times I supported Cynthia McKinney when she was the Green  Party presidential candidate. A black woman FYI. The press ignored her since she went after Bush, and did not just allow hypocrisy in the Democrat party.

So there. Let's see what Trump will do with the hemp issue, bear in mind that two top Republicans were mor in support than either Greens or Democrats, I am referring to Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, both Senators from Kentucky - and let's not forget Ron Paul, retired Congressman from Victoria, Texas, the town in which my sister runs Minawear ( www.minawear.com ).
And of course, I was wearing Minawear hemp clothing - Jill Stein was not. Very few in the Greens really support hemp now with her as their candidate, maybe they smoke dope. Must be to be giving her money.




54 comments:

Phil Telic said...

Top Green leaders including one former Green candidate have put it that she is NOT Green.
She is working this whole thing for the $, manipulating people's hopes in a recount. It could be that she caused Hillary to lose by running in the first place.

Unknown said...

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. CBD therapy

Maariah said...

Here is the nearly all interactive meeting in order to aspect predisposition befriend. International nearly all classs, an individual excite in order to delay payments on drastically some sort of tight prior finding a riposte seldom on challenging dresss. CBD Full Spectrum Oil

Irwin Kempton said...

Great post! Thank you so much. I really need these tips. The detailed explanation is really helpful. Seeing how you write was very inspiring.
-Delta 8 Gummies Bulk

James Mary said...


Thank you for writing this quality informational content.Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. I'll come back for more fantastic material.
Best wishes, and good luck.
Wholesale CBG Isolate

gregorymack said...

This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you so much for sharing this vital information with us. It has a lot of advantages.
CBD Oil With Melatonin

James William said...

Great post! Thank you so much. I really need these tips. The detailed explanation is really helpful. Seeing how you write was very inspiring.
-Hemp Herbal Tea

Mr Elijah said...

Thank you for taking the time to share this vital information with us. This is amazing.
CBD Face Cream.
+44 20 3319 2539.

Mr Elijah said...

I read your post and appreciate you sharing it. It's an excellent piece of writing. Continue to share while you wait for another.
Wholesale Full Spectrum CBD.
(269)331-9905.

Mr Elijah said...

I appreciate the thoughtful perspective you've shared; the article's writing is thorough, so I took my time reading it.
Trimming Scissors For Cannabis

Jennifer Jhons said...

Please keep blogging in this manner; I like it.
3000mg CBD Tincture

Jennifer Jhons said...

You cannot imagine how much I learned from this blog.
CBD Oil

Jennifer Jhons said...

Fantastic article! The blog was really educational. Don't stop!
CBD Honey

Jeff Andersen said...

Amazing write-up! The blog was very informative. Keep it up!
Full Spectrum CBD Tincture

Ghenz Hawks said...

Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles.
Disposable Vape Pen

James William said...

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this important information. This is incredible.
CBD Full Spectrum Tincture

Unknown said...

Thump provides cannabis grow equipment to help planters set up growing cannabis system.To increase the yield of cannabis cultivation.

Mr Elijah said...

I appreciate you offering such a well-informed viewpoint; the writing is rigorous, so I attentively read it.
Delta 9 THCP .

John Denial said...

I think this is the best blog I've ever seen. Considering that this is arguably the best blog I've ever read, it's of the utmost importance to me.
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture

Jennifer Jhons said...

Fantastic article! The blog had a plethora of information. Carry on!
CBD Curcumin Softgels

oliver said...

Because it makes sense, your analysis is admirable. I carefully examined every word because the writing was incredibly precise.
<a href="https://www.imperialcbdextraction.com/>Hemp Extractors</a>

Jennifer Jhons said...

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this important information with us. This is incredible.
Full Spectrum CBD Wholesale

Martin Morris said...

I'm happy to have stumbled onto this blog and the outstanding, pertinent articles.
CBN Distillate

Jennifer Jhons said...

Amazing write-up! The blog was very informative. Keep it up!
CBD Full Spectrum Distillate

Martin Morris said...

It was pure luck that led me to this blog and its insightful, well-timed postings.
CBN Distillate

Sam David said...

Realizing the content's exceptional quality and overall appeal is essential. Keep in touch with me, since what you're doing is fantastic.
CBD Pen For Energy

Sam David said...

The fact that you appreciate the content's high quality and vast appeal is crucial. I'd like to stay updated on all the awesome things you're doing, so please do.
CBD Vape Pen For Pain

Martin Morris said...

The combination of how interesting and stimulating this is has caught me off guard. As a result, I've made tremendous academic progress. You appear to be truly interested in this matter. Please provide a brief summary of the format of the course.
CBG Distillate For Sale

Martin Morris said...


The appeal and high standard of this material must be highlighted. I value the time and effort you're putting into this, so please keep me updated.
h4cbd vape

Tom Latham said...

Great share!One of the best blogs I have Ever Seen. Keep going!
T Free CBD Distillate With Minors

Martin Morris said...


The appeal and high quality of this content must be emphasized. I value the effort you're putting into this and would like to be kept up to date.
h4cbd vape

Martin Morris said...

Oh my goodness, what an amazing piece of art! The website offered a wealth of information for the taking. Do not lose your resolve.
full spectrum compliant distillate

Tom Latham said...

Great share!One of the best blogs I have Ever Seen. Keep going!
CBDV Flower

Sam David said...

You must give the content the credit it deserves for its high quality and broad appeal.
Wholesale THC Extraction California

Sara Lehmann said...

I've never seen anything like this blog. It is a lot of fun to read. This blog, which is also a great helpful website, is one of the most helpful websites I've ever seen. Organic CBD Honey

Martin Morris said...

Incredible accomplishment; best wishes! This information could prove invaluable. It seems to have several positive characteristics. My performance in school has improved greatly because of this.
Delta 9 THC Watermelon Gummies

Tom Latham said...

Amazing write-up! The blog was very informative. Keep it up!
HHCP Distillate

Martin Morris said...

I'm happy to have found this site and all of the insightful comments.
HHCO Distillate

Tom Latham said...

It was my good fortune to come into this blog and find the information I was looking for, which was also of great quality.
cbd/cbg tincture

Martin Morris said...

Your efforts have greatly motivated me. I truly like this concept.
Hexahydrocannabinol For Sale

Tom Latham said...

That was really a great article.Thanks for sharing information. Continue doing this.buy cbd honey

Json said...

I think it's amazing what you're doing, my friend, and I really appreciate it. CBNO isolate

Json said...

I truly lack the words to express my gratitude.
CBDV Isolate

Raymond Goodwil said...

This is a fantastic article. Your essay is quite simple to comprehend. Thank you for sharing this informative information with us.
Raymond Goodwill |Wholesale CBG Distillate

James Daniel said...

Recognizing that the content is really good and interesting. Stay in touch with me because I think what you're doing is fantastic.

James Daniel| Cannabis SEO Experts

William David said...

Expressing gratitude for sharing this crucial information; it's truly remarkable.

William David | Good Night Essential Oil Blend

Jack Elijah said...

I'm glad you found the post valuable! I'll definitely keep sharing while awaiting your next request. Your appreciation means a lot. Thank you!

Jack Elijah | CBN Sleep Gummies

sireprinting said...

Your writing style is captivating! The way you seamlessly blend facts with a touch of personal flair makes your content both informative and enjoyable. It's not easy to strike that balance, but you've nailed it. Keep up the fantastic work

John Jennifer| CBDA and CBGA

Jack Elijah said...

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. It's truly impressive and greatly appreciated.

Jack Eliah | CBD Isolate Products

George Alexander said...

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad the tips were helpful and the explanation inspired you. If you have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Geroge Alexander | online homeschooling programs

Leo Alfie said...

Great article! The blog taught me a lot. Keep it up!

Leo Alfie| Blackberry gummies

Ivy James said...

I truly lack the words to express my gratitude.

Ivy James| Private Label CBD

Leo Alfie said...

I'm glad you found the information helpful! Your appreciation means a lot. The detailed explanation aims to provide valuable tips, and I'm inspired to know that it has been beneficial for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Leo Alfie| CBD for sports

George Alexander said...

Great article! The blog provided valuable education. Keep up the good work!

George Alexander| HHC Disposable Vape